pondelok 31. decembra 2012

Highlights of my 2012

The last hours of 2012... I am always so excited about New Year! :) What is 2013 gonna bring to our lifes? Well, I hope it will be at least as good as 2012... For me, 2012 was very special, full of changes I would never expected to happen...


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND NOW LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED! :D



We organized so many successful parties for Erasmus students! :D Flower power was one of them :D







Paris <3







Halloween






Our first (and unfortunately last) school ball.... :) with Dianka

For the first time in Vahovce! :) Me gusta!

In "uniform" ;D











For the first time in Rome! :))




I changed my haircut.... radicaly... :)



(summer 2012 was too special for this "all in one post"... More about it soon;))

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára